- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: TAP
- Product Code: 44672
Here is a Sartorius TAP Fill-It GMP Cryovial Filling Cell Banking
Made by TAP, now branded by Sartorius
New costs around $120,000
This Sartorius TAP Fill-It GMP Cryovial Filling Cell Banking is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Sartorius TAP Fill-It GMP Cryovial Filling Cell Banking passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Power On: PASSED
Interface Functions: PASSED
Priming + De-priming: PASSED
Capping + De-capping: PASSED
Guard Removal Safety Shutoff: PASSED
Operator + Supervisor Mode: PASSED
System consists of:
Sartorius TAP Fill-It GMP Fill-It 24-Way
24-way Rack Assembly for Nalgene 24-Way 1.0ml (external thread) & Nalgene 24-Way 1.5ml (external thread) Microtubes
Please note: glassware, and cryogenic tubes are not included.
Configuration and Setup:
Dispense Volume Range: 250ul to 5ml
Pump Speed Range: 90-250 RPM
Microtube Compatibility: flexible to work with a large range of branded screw-cap cryovials from suppliers such as Corning, Matrix, Nalgene, and Nunc
Microtube Installed: currently Nalgene 24-Way 1.0ml (external thread) & Nalgene 24-Way 1.5ml (external thread)
Capacity: 24 position
Max Current/Ph: 6 Amps/Ph
Max Fault Current: 1.5 kAIC
The automated transfer carriage allows cryovials to be decapped, accurately filled and recapped quickly.
Sartorius TAP Fill-It GMP Cryovial Filling Cell Banking helps create cell banks of higher quality, consistency, and viability by minimizing the time cells contact cryopreservatives before freezing.
Operator interactions with the system are limited and reduce the likelihood of injuries due to the repetitive manipulations needed to manually process large batches of cryovials.
Sartorius TAP Fill-It GMP Cryovial Filling Cell Banking enables:
-Larger batches to be processed compared to manual cell banking
-Reduces QC costs as laboratory technicians can create cell banks in one batch rather than multiple batches
-Improved lab productivity by increasing the efficiency of cryovial preparation banking and reducing the likelihood of human error
The video gives an overview of the Sartorius TAP Fill-It GMP Cryovial Filling Cell Banking, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.