- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Biotek Bio-Tek
- Product Code: 28456
Here is a BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser MFXW w/ BioStack Stacker
This BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power on: PASSED
Tested initialization: PASSED
Tested syringe pump A dispense: PASSED
Tested syringe pump B dispense: PASSED
Tested wash function: PASSED
Tested aspirate function: PASSED
Tested shaking function: PASSED
We tested this BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser operation and inspected for any discrepancies.
You can purchase with confidence knowing this BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser will operate as expected and is ready to go.
System consists of:
BioTek MultiFlo FX MFXW Microplate Dispenser
16-Tube Manifold Dispense
6-Well Manifold Dispense
6-Well Manifold Strip Washer
BioStack Microplate Stacker
Waste container and vacuum lines
Communication and power cables.
*glassware, microplate, cassettes NOT included*
Configuration and Setup:
Microplate Types: 6-well wash and dispense, 96-, and 384 dispense only
Number of Reagents: 2
Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.6in (27cm), 16in (41cm), 7.5in (19cm)
Weight: 14.25lbs (6.5kg), Power: 100-240V @ 50-60Hz
Currently configured with 6-well wash, aspirate and dispense heads, 384-well dispense head.
The video gives an overview of the BioTek MultiFlo FX Microplate Dispenser, demonstrating BioStack integration and 384 well dispensing.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 200lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.