- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Covaris
- Product Code: 26411
Here is a Covaris E210 Focused Ultrasonicator Pred E220 Unit3
New Covaris E220 model costs about $150K
This Covaris E210 Focused Ultrasonicator is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Covaris E210 Focused Ultrasonicator passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Powered on: PASSED
Connected to software: PASSED
All movement options tested: PASSED
Degas pump tested: PASSED
All manual buttons tested: PASSED
Successfully ran test protocol: PASSED
Door safety lock tested: PASSED
Water bath sensor tested: PASSED
Water bath temp sensor tested: PASSED
Chiller tested to specifications, -10 to 90C: PASSED
The Covaris E210 Focused Ultrasonicator testing ensures all features operate as intended.
All interlocks, electronics, degassing pump, and the ultrasonic generator must satisfactorily function to sonicate a sample.
Knowing this Covaris E210 Focused Ultrasonicator is ready to go, you can buy with confidence.
"Ready to go" means this item is in stock and tested, so there is little to no lead time.
You do not have to wait; we already have the equipment tested and are waiting to pack and ship for you.
System consists of:
Covaris E210 Focused Ultrasonicator
Julabo F-25 Chiller Circulator
Computer running SonoLAB E v4.3.3 software
Communication, power cables, and tubing.
Configuration and Setup:
Sample Holder: tubes, strips or microplates, 1-96 Sample Capacity
Treatment Power: 100 Watts Average Power
Water Bath Temperature Range: 5-40C
Dimensions (WxDxH): 24" x 30" x 19" (61 x 76 x 48cm)
Power Requirements: 100-120V~ 50-60Hz, 500 VAC
Weight: 110lbs (50kg)
Application Software: Covaris SonoLAB E v4.3.3
Sonicator Type: bench-top; high intensity acoustic transducer, temperature monitoring device, circulation pump, water bath with safety enclosure.
Video gives an overview of the Covaris E210 Focused Ultrasonicator, demonstrating sonicator functionality and arm movement.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
OB Packed Weight - 450lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.