- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Biotek Bio-Tek
- Product Code: 42185
Here is a BioTek ELx405 HT Microplate Washer ELX405HTVS Pred Select Unit3
Current model is ELx405 Select series
This BioTek ELx405 HT Microplate Washer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The BioTek ELx405 HT Microplate Washer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested control panel buttons and display: PASSED
Tested aspiration: PASSED
Tested dispense: PASSED
Tested UltraSonic AutoClean function: PASSED
Tested sensors: PASSED
Tested full plate wash: PASSED
Tested Biotek Biostack: PASSED
System consists of:
BioTek ELx 405 HTVS Microplate Washer
**New** Vacuum Pump
Standard power and communication cables and hoses.
Configuration and Setup:
Microplate Types: 96 & 384, Plate Profile: standard
Shaking: Yes, Soaking: Yes
Number of Dispensing Liquids: 1
Dispensing Channels: 96
Optional Ultrasonic Advantage - built in ultrasonic cleaner for manifold self-maintenance
"HT" base instrument for 384-well microplate washing
"V" - automatic 4 buffer switching (Valve Module can be added upon request)
"S" - built-in ultrasonic cleaner for manifold self-maintenance
The video gives an overview of the BioTek ELx405 HT Microplate Washer, and also performs functionality.
25" x 25" x 25" @ 45# - 21" x 17" x 15" @ 30#
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.