- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 29969
Here is a Zeiss Axiovert S100 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope Pred AXIO Vert
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes. (Options for microplates may be available)
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb (installation required)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
Current model is AXIO Vert
This Zeiss Axiovert S100 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss Axiovert S100 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence slider: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
During testing this Zeiss Axiovert S100 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Zeiss Axiovert S100 Inverted Microscope
5-position 0.55 Mechanical Condenser
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
Filter Set 02 (UV): EX365, DM395, EX420LP
Filter Set 10 (Green): EM450-490, DM510, EX515-565
Filter Set 15 (Red): EM546/12, DM580, EX590
12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
HBO 50 Mercury Lamp w/ ebq50 power supply
Fixed w/ Mechanical XY attachment
6-position Mechanical Turret
5x/0.12 A Plan (#O03373)
10x/0.30 Plan-NEOFLUOR (#O03393)
20x/0.45 ACHROPLAN Ph2 (#O03321)
Photo / Port Splits:
100% Camera Port
AmScope MU1403 14MP Digital Camera
Computer running AmScope Software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence, Phase Contrast
Objectives: 5x/0.12 A Plan, 10x/0.30 Plan-NEOFLUOR, 20x/0.45 ACHROPLAN Ph2
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, HBO 50 Mercury Lamp
Stage: Fixed w/ Mechanical XY attachment
This Zeiss Axiovert S100 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
The AmScope MU1403 digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running the AmScope software for live feed and still images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Zeiss Axiovert S100 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Zeiss Axiovert S100 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
Axiovert Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A6ol4cmIGQFn0zG0ZGomxHqGVIMqrRdo/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.