- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 30326
Here is a Zeiss Axiovert 40C Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope Pred Axio Vert.A1
- This microscope is setup for Brightfield with Phase Contrast studies
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus have been added
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 100 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes. (Options for microplates may be available)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
Current model is Axio Vert.A1
This Zeiss Axiovert 40C Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss Axiovert 40C Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested prisms: PASSED
Tested the port splitter to switch between ports: PASSED
Tested connection from computer to camera: PASSED
Tested all components of light path: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
During testing this Zeiss Axiovert 40C Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Zeiss Axiovert 40C Microscope
Binocular Tube Head
(2) Pl 10x/18 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condenser:
Phase Contrast Slider
Prisms: Ph1, Var1
Transmitted Light Illumination Tower
12V 35W Halogen Lamp
10x/0.25 A-Plan Ph1 Var1 (#3139)
20x/0.30 LD A-Plan Ph1 Var1 (#3140)
100% Eye or 100% Camera
AmScope MU300-HS 3.1 MP APTINA color CMOS Digital Camera w/ Ultra Fine Color Engine
Computer and Software:
Computer laptop running AmScope software
Standard power cord.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield, Phase Contrast
Objectives: 10x/0.25 A-Plan Ph1 Var1, 20x/0.30 LD A-Plan Ph1 Var1
Light Sources: 12V 35W Halogen Lamp
Stage: Mechanical XY
This Zeiss Axiovert 40C Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield viewing with Phase Contrast studies.
The MU300-HS CMOS camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
With included objectives of 10x and 20x along side 10x eyepieces the total magnification of this unit is 200x
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Zeiss Axiovert 40C Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Zeiss Axiovert 40C Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.