- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 23976
Here is a Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Microscope Pred AXIO Observer
- Setup for Brightfield Transmitted with Polarization, DIC and Fluorescence Reflective studies.
- Enhancing components, such as a Polarizer and Analyzer have been added to this microscope
- Enhancing components, such as DIC prisms have been added to this microscope
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added to this microscope (Other components are available)
- The current total magnification of this microscope is 100x to 400x (Higher magnification objectives may be available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, petri dishes, and microplates
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested initial power to the microscope: PASSED
Tested mercury lamp and adjustment: PASSED
Tested halogen lamp and adjustment: PASSED
Tested camera and binocular ports: PASSED
Tested Z-axis coarse and fine focus: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical XY stage to the limits: PASSED
Tested transmitted brightfield light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objective for clarity: PASSED
Tested filters and prisms: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested camera live feed and clarity: PASSED
Tested all buttons functionality: PASSED
During testing this Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Microscope
Kinetics 1201S-01S-45S Anti-Vibration Table with 28 x 28 pattern of 1/4 20 threaded holes at 1" spacing (minus the area below the microscope and cable cutout) 27.5" x 30" usable total area
(2) PI 10x/25 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
NA0.55 Motorized Condenser
Brightfield Light Path:
Built-in Illumination Arm
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence Turret / Cubes:
Motorized 5-position Turret
UV-2A(BLUE)-EX:365nm DM:395nm EM:420nm
FITC(GREEN)-EX:450/490nm DM:510nm EM:515/565nm
SET 50(RED)-EX:640/30nm DM:660nm EM:690/50nm
DIC / Polarization:
25x/0.80 III Plan NEOFLUAR
40x/1.30 III Plan NEOFLUAR Oil
HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
HBO100 100W Mercury Lamp w/ ebq100 power supply
Custom Stage Insert
Motorized 6-position Objective Turret
25x/0.80 Imm Korr DIC
40x/1.30 Plan-NEOFLUAR Oil DIC
Photo / Port Split:
Left 100% or 60% Left 40% Head or Head 100%
Objective Turret, Fluorescence Cube Turret, Z-Axis, Condenser Turret and Lightpath Shutters
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
PC running applicable software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
This Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield Transmitted, Polarization, DIC and Fluorescence Reflective studies.
The CMOS digital colored camera is capable of taking detailed digital images and simple measurements.
The Zeiss Axiovert 200M Inverted Fluorescence Motorized DIC Polarization Microscope system includes a Dell Latitude i5 laptop to control the software.
The addition of the antivibration table makes this set up ideal for any experiments that may be sensitive to vibrations in the lab.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this microscope and its included components. A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.