- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 29803
Here is a Zeiss Axiovert 200 Fluorescence Microscope w/ Sutter Micromanipulator, Axon MultiClamp Patch Clamp Electrophysiology
Such new setup is around $100,000
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies. Might be also setup for Phase Contrast with addition of appropriate objectives (please inquire)
This system was set up with an Axon MultiClamp 700A amplifier and Digidata 1440A Digitizer with recording software WinWCP (similiar to Molecular Devices PClamp).
- This microscope is setup to be used in electrophysiology biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other filter cubes are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 400x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes. (If necessary maybe upgraded for handling microplates as a sample medium)
- The fluorescence light source included is an LED lamp with a lifespan of 20,000 hours
- The MicroManager software enables control of the Pco.edge sCMOS camera allowing for live viewing and image/video capture.
- Sutter MP-225 micromanipulation systems with dual CV-7A Axon Multiclamp headstages
- This setup allows for micro steps at 0.0625, 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1.0, and 2.0 um per step
- Having two CV-7A head stages allows for standard Patch Clamp recording, as well as, simultaneous recording from two cells
- Faraday cage and TMC Antivibration table are included for improved sample readings
- The addition of the sCMOS PCO Edge 5.5 camera allows for exceptional real time viewing with its high resolution fps rating of 40fps at 2048 x 2048 - this is a $10,000 upgrade.
- The low light required for the camera to produce a great image will also improve the longevity of any living cells being observed
Current model is AXIO Observer Z7
This Zeiss Axiovert 200 Fluorescence Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Please see exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss Axiovert 200 Fluorescence Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested micromanipulators range and repeatability: PASSED
Tested headstage live readings: PASSED
Tested antivibration table function: PASSED
During testing this Zeiss Axiovert 200 Fluorescence Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Zeiss Axiovert 200 Inverted Microscope
TMC Antivibration Table w/ Gimbal Piston Air Vibration Isolation System
Sutter ROE-200 3-axes Controller
Axon MultiClamp 700A Patch Clamp Amplifier
(2) CV-7A Headstages w/SMA to BNC adapter (BNC electrodes not included)
Axon Digidata 1440A Digitizer
(2) W-Pl 10x/23 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condenser:
6-position Mechanical Condenser
Prisms: Ph1, DIC
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
6-position Mechanical Turret
FITC(Green) - EX: 480/15nm DM: 505nm EM: 525/20nm (F#01192)
*Additional filter cubes may be available*
HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
EXFO X-Cite XLED1 Multi-Triggering LED Illumination System with BDX LED Module w/ light guide and culminating adapter
Mechanical XY w/ Marzhauser SA-20KZ-AL Stage Insert
6-position Mechanical Turret
40x/1.3 F FLUAR Oil
*Additional objectives may be available*
Photo / Port Splits:
Left 50% Eye 50%
PCO.Edge sCMOS 4.2MP Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running AmScope, MultiClamp 700A Commander, WinWCP and MicroManager software
Light Path Switching/Light Source Intensity
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 40x/1.3 F FLUAR Oil
Light Source: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, EXFO X-Cite XLED1
Stage: XY Mechanical
This Zeiss Axiovert 200 Fluorescence Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
The PCO.Edge sCMOS 4.2MP Camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running the AmScope and MicroManager software for live feed and still images.
The system includes micromanipulators that allow for single or dual patch clamp headstages
The included multiclamp software allows you to read live voltages from the headstages
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Zeiss Axiovert 200 Fluorescence Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Zeiss Axiovert 200 Fluorescence Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Ask Shipping Department
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.