- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 29557
Here is a Zeiss Axiovert 135 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope Pred Axio Vert.A1 Unit2
Setup for Brightfield with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence.
- This microscope can be used for biological studies.
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes and Phase Contrast Light Annulus have been added.
- The total current magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces and internal magnification up to 2.5x is 75x to 500x
- This microscope is compatible with slides and petri dishes (Options for microplates may be available).
- This microscope is completely mechanical.
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb (installation required).
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
Please see the exact photos below
Current model is Axio Vert.A1
This Zeiss Axiovert 135 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and working fully.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss Axiovert 135 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing this Zeiss Axiovert 135 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and Motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort
System consists of:
Zeiss Axiovert 135 TV Inverted Microscope
(2) E-Pl 10x/20 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
5-position 0.3 Mechanical Phase Contrast Condenser
Prisms: Ph1 (PH0279)
Brightfield Light Path:
Fluorescence Light Path:
Fluorescence / Cubes:
3FL 3-position Filter Cube Slider
Filter Set 09 (Green): EX 470/40, DM 510, EM 520 LP
Filter Set 15 (Red): EX 546/15, DM 580, EM 590 LP
HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
HBO100 100W Mercury Lamp w/ AttoArc 2 100W HBO power supply
Mechanical 6-position Objective Turret
5x/0.15 Plan-NEOFLUAR Ph1 (O3114)
10x/0.30 Plan-NEOFLUAR Ph1 (O3111)
20x/0.30 LD A-Plan Ph1 (O3056)
4-position Mechanical Turret
1x, 1.6x, 2.5x, and Bertrand Lens
Photo / Port Split:
100% Eye or 100% Photo
AmScope MU1403 14MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running AmScope software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield, Phase Contrast, Fluorescence
Objectives: 5x/0.15 Plan-NEOFLUAR Ph1, 10x/0.30 Plan-NEOFLUAR Ph1, 20x/0.30 LD A-Plan Ph1
Light Sources: 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, 100W Mercury Lamp
Stage: XY Mechanical
This Zeiss Axiovert 135 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Phase Contrast and Fluorescence studies.
The AmScope MU1403 digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running the AmScope software for live feed and still images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Zeiss Axiovert 135 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Zeiss Axiovert 135 Inverted Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.