- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 35522
Here is a Zeiss Axioplan 2 Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological studies.
- Enhancing components, such as PH light annulus and fluorescence filter cubes have been added.
- The total current magnification range of this microscope with 10x eyepieces is 100x (Other objectives available - please inquire)
- This microscope is compatible with slides. (Options for petri dishes and microplates may be available).
- This microscope includes a motorized focus Z-axis plus additional motorized components.
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb (installation required).
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings.
Please see the video and photos taken of this exact microscope down below
This Zeiss Axioplan 2 Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is in good working order with all aspects tested and fully working.
Microscope optics have been cleaned professionally by our technician under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss Axioplan 2 Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested fluorescence filter cubes for clarity: PASSED
Tested port splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical XY stage: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested phase contrast prisms for alignment: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
During testing and cleaning this Zeiss Axioplan 2 Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Zeiss Axioplan 2 Upright Microscope
(2) WF10x/20 eyepieces
Mechanical Condenser 0.9 Aperture
Built in base
Built in base
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
8-position Motorized Turret
Chroma 31036 DEAC (Cyan): EX 436/20, DM 455 LP, EM 480/30 (F01509)
MF101 Spectrum Green (Green): EX 493/16, DM 507 LP, EM 527/30 (F01511)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ built-in power supply
HBO100 100W Mercury Lamp w/ FluoArc power supply (SC-0335)
Mechanical XY (ST-0247)
7-position Mechanical Turret
5x/0.25 FLUAR (OA0991)
10x/0.30 Plan-NEOFLUAR Ph1 (O3695)
20x/0.50 Plan-NEOFLUAR (OA0992)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
100:0 / 50:50 / 0:100
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running applicable camera software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence, Phase Contrast
Objectives: 10x/0.30 Plan-NEOFLUAR Ph1 (Other objectives available - please inquire)
Light Sources: HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp, HBO100 Mercury Lamp
Stage: Mechanical XY
This Zeiss Axioplan 2 Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield transmitted with Reflective Fluorescence and Phase Contrast studies.
The digital color camera is capable of taking detailed digital images and videos.
The system includes a computer running the software for live feed and still images.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Zeiss Axioplan 2 Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Zeiss Axioplan 2 Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.