- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 44119
Here is a Zeiss AXIO Observer 7 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies with NEW Fluorescence Filter Sets DAPI/FITS/TEXAS RED
- This microscope can be used in biological studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 50 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides, and microplates
- This microscope includes an XY motorized stage
- The brightfield light source included is an LED with a lamp lifespan of 10,000 hours +
- The fluorescence light source included is a LED with a lamp lifespan of 10,000 hours + a $14,000 upgrade
- The MicroManager software enables control of motorized components and allows for slide scanning (with motorized XY stage), Z stacking (with motorized Z focus), and time lapse imaging(with compatible camera)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
This Zeiss AXIO Observer 7 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all of its aspects tested and fully functional.
Microscope and optics have been professionally cleaned by our microscopy technical team.
This inspection is repeated prior to the microscope being packed for shipping to its new destination.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss AXIO Observer 7 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested motorized Z-axis: PASSED
Tested motorized fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested motorized objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested motorized stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested all motorized components including Z-axis, XY Stage, Light Path Switching, Port Switching, Objective Turret, Filter Cube Turret, Halogen Lamp Intensity: PASSED
During testing this Zeiss AXIO Observer 7 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical and motorized components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Zeiss AXIO Observer 7 Inverted Microscope
232 Power Supply
(2) W-PI 10x/23 Eyepieces
Prisms / Condensers:
6-position Mechanical Condenser 0.35
Observer Illumination Arm (IL-0089)
Fluorescence Light Path:
Built in path
3mm Light Guide (NEW)
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
6-position Motorized Filter Cube Turret
DAPI - EX 375/28nm DM 415nm EM 460/50nm (NEW FILTER SET)
FITC - EX 480/35nm DM 505nm EM 535/40nm (NEW FILTER SET)
Texas Red - EX 550/20nm DM 585nm EM 630/40nm (NEW FILTER SET)
*Other filters available - please inquire*
LED Brightfield Lamp
LED Sola Lumencor Light Engine
TangoCZ XY Motorized with joystick
6-position Motorized Objective Turret
5x/0.15 Epiplan-NEOFLUAR (03806)
10x/0.3 EC Plan-NEOFLUAR (03947)
20x/0.4 LD Plan-NEOFLUAR Korr (03389)
*Other objectives available - please inquire*
Photo / Port Splits:
50/50 Eye/Left Port
10MP CMOS Camera
Computer and Software:
Computer running MicroManager software and applicable camera software
Z-axis, XY Stage, Light Path Switching, Port Switching, Objective Turret, Filter Cube Turret, Halogen Lamp Intensity
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination Type: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 5x/0.15 Epiplan-NEOFLUAR, 10x/0.3 EC Plan-NEOFLUAR, 20x/0.4 LD Plan-NEOFLUAR Korr
Light Sources: LED Brightfield Lamp, Lumencor Light Engine
Stage: Motorized XY
This Zeiss AXIO Observer 7 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
The digital camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
The system includes a computer running the software for live feed and still images, and MicroManager software for virtual control.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Zeiss AXIO Observer 7 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Zeiss AXIO Observer 7 Inverted LED Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
The camera that will be included with this microscope may differ from the one shown in the demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.