- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Zeiss
- Product Code: 29973
Here is a Zeiss AXIO Imager.A1m Fluorescence Motorized Microscope Pred Axioscope
Setup for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
- This microscope can be used in biological and material studies
- Enhancing components, such as Fluorescence Filter Cubes have been added (Other components are available)
- The total current magnification range of this microscope is 50 to 200x (Other objectives are available)
- This microscope is compatible with slides and wafers.(Options for petri dishes and microplates may be available)
- The round stage offers a rotational axis in place of the standard xy axis.
- The fluorescence light source included is an HBO which uses inexpensive replacement lamps and will arrive with a brand new bulb (installation required)
- The included camera software allows for live viewing and image/video capture with variable linear measurements such as line segment, radius values, and others.
- The easy to use interface also allows for customization of color and resolutions settings
Current models are AXIO Imager.2 and Axioscope
This Zeiss AXIO Imager.A1m Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is in good working order with all aspects of this unit tested and working fully.
Microscope optics have been cleaned professionally under a class 10,000 clean room hood.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Zeiss AXIO Imager.A1m Fluorescence Motorized Microscope passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested halogen lamp and source fully: PASSED
Tested fluorescence and source fully: PASSED
Tested transmission halogen light path: PASSED
Tested reflective fluorescence light path: PASSED
Tested objectives for clarity: PASSED
Tested port-splitter to split between camera and eyepieces: PASSED
Tested mechanical condenser: PASSED
Tested mechanical Z-axis: PASSED
Tested mechanical fluorescence turret: PASSED
Tested mechanical objective turret: PASSED
Tested connection from camera to laptop: PASSED
Tested mechanical stage: PASSED
Tested live feed for clarity: PASSED
Tested all filter slides: PASSED
Tested motorized components: PASSED
During testing this Zeiss AXIO Imager.A1m Fluorescence Motorized Microscope was found to have no issues.
A clear image was produced through the eyepieces as well as through the camera port.
All of the mechanical components moved freely and the test sample was able to be focused without excessive effort.
System consists of:
Zeiss Axio Imager.A1m Upright Microscope
(2) E-Pl 10x/20 Eyepieces
6-position Mechanical Turret
Fluorescence Filter Cubes:
DAPI(Blue) - EX: 350/50 DM: 400 EM: 460/50 (F#00558)
FITC(Green) - EX: 450-490 DM:505 EM: 515-565 (F#01174)
TRITC(Red) - EX: 546/12 DM: 565 EM: 590 (F#01173)
HAL100 12V 100W Halogen Lamp w/ microscope power supply (LH-0337) (MP-0067)
EXFO X-Cite 120 120W Metal Halide Light Source w/ light guide and culminating adapter
5x0/0.25 FLUAR (O#03144)
10x/0.50 FLUAR (O#03118)
20x/0.75 FLUAR (O#03119)
Photo / Port Splits:
AmScope MU1403 14MP
Computer and Software:
Computer running AmScope Software
Light Path Switching/EPI Fluor Path Shutter/DIA Brightfield Path Shutter
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Illumination: Brightfield w/ Fluorescence
Objectives: 5x0/0.25 FLUAR, 10x/0.50 FLUAR, 20x/0.75 FLUAR
Light Source: 100W Halide Lamp, EXFO X-Cite 120 120W Metal Halide
Stage: Mechanical XY
This Zeiss AXIO Imager.A1m Fluorescence Motorized Microscope is currently set up for Brightfield with Fluorescence studies.
The AmScope MU1403 14MP CMOS digital camera is capable of taking detailed digital images.
This Zeiss system includes a computer with AmScope software.
*This video shows the actual microscope in this listing.*
The video provides a walk around view of this Zeiss AXIO Imager.A1m Fluorescence Motorized Microscope and its included components.
A functionality demonstration has been performed to show proper operation of the Zeiss AXIO Imager.A1m Fluorescence Motorized Microscope.
Any available additional options functionality has also been demonstrated.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.