- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: YSI Life Sciences
- Product Code: 31964
Here is a Xylem YSI 2950 Biochemistry Analyzer 2950D-1
YSI is a Xylem brand
This YSI 2950 Biochemistry Analyzer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The YSI 2950 Biochemistry Analyzer passed all tests and found to be functional:
Power and initialization: PASSED
Sipper movement through all positions: PASSED
Pump testing: PASSED
Stir Bar testing: PASSED
Level Sensing: PASSED
Sipper Aspiration/dispersion: PASSED
Probe Sensing: PASSED
System consists of:
Please note: sensor probes/membranes are consumables and their current lifespan cannot be verified, - end user will be responsible for acquiring needed consumables.
YSI 2950D-1 Biochemistry Analyzer
(4) 1000mL Buffer Bottles with sensors
(2) 1000mL Waste Bottles with sensors
(4) Calibration standard bottle caps with sensors (no calibration bottles included)
Standard power cord
Calibration standards and their bottles are consumable items as well as buffer solutions, stir bars, printer paper, probes, and membranes.
Configuration and Setup:
Number of Modules: 2
Max Number of Chemistries: 4
Sample Size: 10 - 50ul per module
Enzyme Response Time: 60 seconds for one module
Precision Application specific, typical CV <2%
Number of Analytes: 2 per module
Inlet Flowrate: 100 - 2500 ul/min
Dimensions: 65 x 52.1 x 40 cm (LxWxH)
Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
Ambient Temperature: 15-35C
YSI has earned a reputation as the Gold Standard in bio-analytical instruments with highly accurate sensors and rapid results.
- Glucose: 0.05-25 g/L,
- Lactate: 0.05-2.70 g/L,
- Glutamate: 15-1460 mg/L,
- Glutamine: 30-1169 mg/L,
- Glycerol: 0.75-40 g/L,
- Xylose: 0.5-30 g/L,
- Choline: 5-450 mg/L,
- Hydrogen Peroxide: 3-300 mg/L,
- Sucrose: 0.1-25 g/L,
- Ethanol: 0.04-3.2 g/L,
- Ethanol-HC: 0.5-40 g/L,
- Methanol: 0.1-2.5 g/L,
- Lactose: 0.05-25 g/L,
- Galactose: 0.1-25 g/L
The video gives an overview of the YSI 2950 Biochemistry Analyzer, demonstrating arm movement and pump function.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.