- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Waters
- Product Code: 44124
Here is a Waters XEVO TQ-D Mass Spectrometer
This Waters XEVO TQ-D Mass Spectrometer has good cosmetic condition, came from working lab and is presumed to be working.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Waters XEVO TQ-D Mass Spectrometer tested to power on only.
No further testing performed due to lack of software and our unfamiliarity with this instrument
Specifications given are presented from the manufacturer at the time of production.
Specifications given are only for informational purposes and do not represent any guarantee of performance or functionality.
SOLD AS IS / NO WARRANTY / NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS DUE TO LACK OF SOFTWARE AND INABILITY TO FULLY TEST
System consists of:
Waters XEVO TQ-D Mass Spectrometer
ZSpray (dual orthogonal sampling) interface (ESI\APCI)
Standard power cord.
Configuration and Setup:
Mass Range: 2 to 2048 m/z
Scan Speed: up to 10,000 Da/s
Mass Stability: mass drift is <0.1 Da over a 24 hour period
Detector Low-noise, off-axis, long-life photomultiplier detector
Acquisition Modes: Full scan, MS Product ion scan, Precursor ion scan, Constant neutral loss scan, Selected ion recording (SIR), Multiple reaction monitoring (MRM), Simultaneous full scan, and MRM (RADAR)
Multi-mode ESCi ionization switching for atmospheric pressure chemical
ionization (APCI) and electrospray ionization (ESI)
The video gives an overview of the Waters XEVO TQ-D Mass Spectrometer.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.