- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Vela
- Product Code: 42438
Here is an Vela Sentosa SX101 & SA201 PCR System
Sold new for $150,000.00
The Sentosa SX101 system is Vela branded combination of Eppendorf EpMotion 5075t liquid handler and ABI 7500 PCR instrument.
- This system is able to perform reservoir to plate or plate to plate transfers
- The disposable tip setup ensures there will be no cross contamination of samples and transfer accuracy is maintained
- The 11 microplate positions can accommodate standard microplates, deepwell microplates, reservoirs, and tip boxes
- This system also includes a position for heating, cooling, or shaking
- This system includes a thermal position
- This system will be packed for safe shipping domestically or internationally
The Sentosa liquid handling system allows for preparation of 96 well PCR plates
The included ABI 7500 PCR system allows for 96 well PCR analysis and processing
This Vela Sentosa SX101 PCR System is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Vela Sentosa SX101 PCR System passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Software communication and initialization: PASSED
Tool recognition: PASSED
Labware and deck recognition: PASSED
Liquid transfer to 96 well microplate: PASSED
Shaker function: PASSED
Labware transfer using gripper: PASSED
UV light power: PASSED
HEPA filter activation: PASSED
System consists of:
Vela Sentosa SX101 (Eppendorf 5075)
Sentosa SA 201 Model 7508 (ABI 7500)
TM1000 multichannel pipetting tool (40 - 1000uL)
TM50 multichannel pipetting tool (1 - 50uL)
TS300 single channel pipetting tool (20 - 300uL)
TS50 single channel pipetting tool (1 - 50 uL)
TG-T Labware gripper with parking block
Reservoir Rack 3 trough/tube rack
Thermoblock PCR 96 OC sample block
Thermo tube block for C2 position
SX Magnetic Separator
MultiCon PC, touch screen computer with SentosaSX software (w/ keyboard and mouse)
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Sentosa SX 101
Robotic Arm(s): XYZ Carrier with built in tool holder and optical sensor (Detects filling levels, tips, and labware.)
Channels: 1 or 8
Disposable Tips: 10, 50, 300 or 1000ul can be used
ThermoMixer module, -15 > ambient to 95C
Thermal Module Setting range: 0 - 110C
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
Sentosa SA 201
5-color variable excitation supports multiplex assays
Up to 96 samples per run for high-throughput runs
Integrated Sentosa SA201 Reporter Software for automated data analysis and report generation
Faster thermal cycling profile for shorter turnaround time
The video gives an overview of the Vela Sentosa SX101 PCR System, and also performs functionality.
ABI 7500 Datasheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wFnNJb2KTwiAkArbKvKr_f0K5r1Qk0aO/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.