- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Tosoh
- Product Code: 31994
Here is a Tosoh HLC-8321GPC/HT Gel Permeation Chromatography High Temperature
This Tosoh HLC-8321GPC/HT Gel Permeation Chromatography system has fair cosmetic condition.
Please see the exact videos and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Tosoh HLC-8321GPC/HT Gel Permeation Chromatography system following tests:
Tested Pump A Function: PASSED
Tested Pump A Max Flow: PASSED
Tested Pump B Function: PASSED
Tested Pump B Max Flow: PASSED
Tested On-Board Screen and Keypad: PASSED
Tested Sampler Movement: PASSED
Tested Max Warmup Temp in All Areas: PASSED
Tested Connection to Software: FAILED
Due to software connectivity issues we were unable to test with software
The instrument's connection to the EcoSEC software runs into the following errors:
USB Timeout Error
Occasional issues relaying commands to instrument from software
Error # at start of Analyze function
Software crashes on Force Stop of Analyze function
"Other Error" after starting an analysis
We are not sure what these errors mean or we have software setup incorrectly. If you can assist we would be happy to test further.
Otherwise SOLD AS IS/NO WARRANTY OR RETURNS
System consists of:
TOSOH EcoSEC HLC-8321GPC/HT High Temperature Gel Permeation Chromatography System unit
Computer running EcoSEC software
Communication and power cables.
Please note: consumables shown in pictures and videos not included.
Configuration and Setup:
Temperature Range: up to 220C
24 vial auto sampler with temperature control
Heated solvent holder at 40C
Large column oven can house up to 8 columns and switching valve
Constant temperature of pump heads and solvent line
Temperature controlled RI Pump and Sample Pump
Solvent Holder maintains a constant temperature of 40C
Column Oven maintains a constant temperature from 40-220C
Autosampler has 24 sample capacity and can maintain a constant temperature from 40-220C
Temperature controlled RI Detector
Temperature Controlled Purge Unit and Degasser with variable degassing capacity
The video gives an overview of the Tosoh HLC-8321GPC/HT Gel Permeation Chromatography system powered on.
HLC-8320GPC Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nHPB-tVbekrCWzyZtULI4K48yySHX4XF/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LA* Large Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.