- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Thermo
- Product Code: 30172
Here is a Thermo SC250EXP SpeedVac Centrifugal Concentrator w/ RTV5105 Refrigerated Vapor Trap Pred SPD
PM'ed recently, next PM scheduled on 10/31/2022
Current models are SPD series
This Thermo SC250EXP SpeedVac Centrifugal Concentrator is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo SC250EXP SpeedVac Centrifugal Concentrator passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Power On and Initial start up tested: PASSED
Top Lid Lock Feature tested: PASSED
Tested Vapor Trap to -85DegC: PASSED
Tested Vacuum Level to Specified Range: PASSED
Test Manual and Auto RUN feature: PASSED
Tested RUN Timer: PASSED
Tested Heat Timer: PASSED
Pre-Heat system tested to potential: PASSED
Radiant Heat System tested: PASSED
Tested both Vacuum Valves: PASSED
All Front panel Buttons Tested and Working: PASSED
Tested Rotor Speed: PASSED
Tested 6 Minute wait timer for Radiant heat and Vacuum Valves: PASSED
Tested Vapor Trap: PASSED
System consists of:
Thermo Scientific Savant SC250EXP Speedvac Concentrator w/ 4-bucket rotor
RTV5105-115 Refrigerated Vapor Trap
Varian HS602 Vacuum Pump
Standard power cord and vacuum hoses (vacuum connectors will be different than ones in photos)
Configuration and Setup:
Capacity: (4) deep well plates or (12) shallow well plates
Top Rotor Speed: 1060 RPM
Temperature Range: 35-80C
Vacuum Control: 0.1 Torr to 20.0 Torr
Included Rotor: 4-position swinging bucket rotor
Dimensions: 18 x 26 x 18in (46 x 66 x 46cm)
Weight: 86 lbs
Chamber Material: PTFE-Coated aluminum
Temperature Range (degrees Celsius): Off, 45-80
Run Timer: 1 minute to 9 hours 59 minutes, Manual Run(Constant)
Power: 220V 50/60Hz 5A
Vacuum Control: 0.1 torr to 20.0 torr
Vacuum Setting: Level or RAMP.
Motor Drive: Magnetic Coupling Drive with Acid Resistant Teflon Bearings
The video shows the Thermo SC250EXP SpeedVac Centrifugal Concentrator running an auto run.
Then it shows the Thermo SC250EXP SpeedVac Centrifugal Concentrator and its vacuum and then shuts off of unit to inspect the inside of it.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.