- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Thermo Scientific
- Product Code: 32563
Here is a Thermo Multidrop Combi Reagent Dispenser 836
New costs over $23K
This Thermo Multidrop Combi Reagent Dispenser is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo Multidrop Combi Reagent Dispenser passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power on and initialization: PASSED
Tested display and all buttons: PASSED
Tested priming: PASSED
Tested emptying: PASSED
Tested dispensing: PASSED
Tested plate movement: PASSED
Tested shaking: PASSED
All operating features of this Thermo Multidrop Combi Reagent Dispenser were tested and found to be working as designed.
System consists of:
Thermo Fisher 836 Multidrop Reagent Dispenser
Standard Power Cable
Please note: Cassette and glassware or microplate not included
Configuration and Setup:
Microplate Types: 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96-, 384-, 1536-well plates (height 5-50mm)
Dispensing Volume Range: 0,5 - 2500ul
Dispensing Speed: 96-well plate - 10ul in 3sec, 20ul in 4sec, 100ul in 10sec; 384-well plate - 1ul in 5sec, 5ul in 5sec, 10ul in 6sec, 20ul in 9sec; 1536-well plate - 1ul in 14sec, 5ul in 26sec
Dispensing Increments: Small tube dispensing cassette - 0.5ul increments, Stand tube dispensing cassette - 5ul increments
The Multidrop Combi Reagent Dispenser handles a wide selection of plates and volume range and provides fast dispensing and high-throughput operation.
Provides precise dispensing over a 0.5 to 2500uL range, ensuring reproducible assay data
Accommodates microplates from 6 to 1536 wells and plate heights of 5 to 50mm
Visual icon-based graphic display makes it easy to use and program, even without training
Minimal dead volume and back-flushing reduces reagent costs
Easy to use Thermo Scientific FILLit Software provides increased flexibility and functionality
Full robotic compatibility gives increased throughput
Uses eight-channel detachable and autoclavable dispensing cassettes that are standard across the Multidrop range
The video gives an overview of the Thermo Multidrop Combi Reagent Dispenser and also performs functionality.
21" x 21" x 21" @ 30#
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.