- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Thermo Scientific
- Product Code: 41787
Here is a Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser 838 w/ RabidStak Microplate Stacker
This Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested Power and Initialization: PASSED
Tested Keypad Functionality: PASSED
Tested Shake Function: PASSED
Tested Prime: PASSED
Tested Tip Clean: PASSED
Tested Dispensing Volumes: PASSED
Tested RapidStak Connection to Instrument: PASSED
Tested RapidStak Home: PASSED
Tested RapidStak Ready Function: PASSED
Tested RapidStak Re-stack Function: PASSED
Tested RapidStak Plate Delivery to Instrument: PASSED
System consists of:
Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser 838
RapidStak 2x Microplate Stacker
(4) 30 microplate Magazines
Bottle With Cap
Standard power cords
Configuration and Setup:
Microplate Types: 96-, 384- and -1536 well-plates
Volume Range: 50nL - 50uL
Speed: 384-well plate: 50nL in 6 seconds, 1uL in 8 seconds and 1536-well plate: 50nL in 21 seconds, 1uL in 27 seconds
Precision: 50nL: CV=<10%, 0.5uL:CV=<5%, 1-10uL:CV=<4%, >10uL: CV=<2%
Increments: 1nL increments 50-999nL, 10nL increments 1.00-9.99uL, 100nL increments 10.0-50.0uL, FILLit Software 1nL increments
- Any plate, any well size - from 96 to 1536 wells and plate heights of 5-55mm, the Multidrop Combi is perfect for any application
- Simple operation - The visual icon-based graphic display allows ease of use, even without training
- Reduced reagent costs - Low volume dispensing, minimal dead volume, and back-flushing minimizes re-runs and usage of expensive reagents
- Increased functionality - Easy-to-use Thermo Scientific FILLit Software provides means to transfer protocols into the instrument and has an extensive plate selection
- High throughput - Full robotic compatibility with the use of the RapidStak 2x allows for increased throughput
The video gives an overview of the Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser, and also performs functionality.
21" x 21" x 21" @30#
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.