- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Thermo
- Product Code: 29919
Here is a Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser 838 Unit2
Made in 2016
New costs about $40K
This Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested Power: PASSED
Tested Shake: PASSED
Tested Prime: PASSED
Tested Tip clean: PASSED
Tested Dispensing volumes: PASSED
All operating features of this Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser were tested and found to be working as designed.
System consists of:
Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser 838
Basic power cord
Basic Cap for reagent bottle
Please note: glassware or microplate not included
Configuration and Setup:
Range: 0.5-2500 ul
Plate Size: any plate, any well size – from 6 to 1536 wells
Plate Height: of 5-50mm
Visual icon-based graphic display
Full robotic compatibility
Unmatched volume range - precise dispensing over a 0.5-2500 ul range giving reproducible assay data
- Any plate, any well size - from 6 to 1536 wells and plate heights of 5-50mm, the Multidrop Combi is perfect for any application
- Simplest operation - the visual icon-based graphic display makes it easy to use and program, even without training
- Reduced reagent costs - low volume dispensing, minimal dead volume and back-flushing minimizes re-runs and usage of expensive reagents
- Unique cassette lifetime traceability - Multidrop Combi equipped with the SMART feature counts the usage of the dispensing cassette
- Increased functionality - easy-to-use Thermo Scientific FILLit Software provides means to transfer protocols into the instrument and an extensive plate selection
- High throughput, 24/7 operation - full robotic compatibility gives increased throughput, backed up by the reliability of the Multidrop technology - proven in use with over 9,000 units installed worldwide
The video shows the Thermo Multidrop Combi nL Reagent Dispenser cosmetic condition as well as it performing some basic functions such as shake, Prime, Pressure and dispensing
21" x 21" x 21" @30#
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.