- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Thermo
- Product Code: 25480
Here is a Thermo HyClone 200L Single-Use Bioreactor SUM0200
GE acquired HyClone trademark since 2014
Current model line by Thermo Scientific is HyPerforma
This Thermo HyClone 200L Single-Use Bioreactor is in good working order.
Please see the exact videos and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo HyClone 200L Single-Use Bioreactor passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Mixing RPM up to max 350RPM: PASSED
Scale Calibration: PASSED
Scale accuracy within acceptable bounds: PASSED
Emergency Shutoff: PASSED
System consists of:
Thermo Scientific HyClone 200L Bioreactor and Mixer
Mettler Toledo IND331 Scale
Rod wrench and torque wrench
RTD Temperature probe
Chiller (the included chiller will vary from the one shown in the listing however will meet the manufacturer's performance requirements)
Configuration and Setup:
Max/Min Volume: 40-200L
Height/Diameter Ratio: 1.5:1
Reaction Chamber Type: Single-use mixed chamber
Cooling Method: External chiller
Scale: 3 load cell 220kg capacity
Dimensions: 48" x 34" x 72"
Weight: approx. 440lbs
Power Requirements: 120 VAC 50/60Hz
First video is a walk around of the Thermo HyClone 200L Single-Use Bioreactor showing serial tags, warranty stickers and all separate components.
Second video shows the scale working and the motor being turned on and RPM adjusted.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.