- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Thermo Scientific
- Product Code: 25806
Here is a Thermo HERAcell 240i Double CO2 Incubator
Made in 2015
New single incubator costs around $19,000, double - over $40,000
This Thermo HERAcell 240i Double CO2 Incubator is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
**OXIDATION OF COPPER COMPONENTS**
When exposed to heat and humid air, the interior's copper material will oxidize.
This oxidation results in a discoloration of the copper components during regular use of the instrument seen in the test run.
Please do not remove the oxide layer during routine cleaning as the copper material's antimicrobial effect is based.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo HERAcell 240i Double CO2 Incubator passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power: PASSED
Tested up to 55C: PASSED
Maintained 45C over 24 hours: PASSED
Maintained 5% CO2: PASSED
Tested control display: PASSED
Tested autostart: PASSED
System consists of:
(2) Thermo HERAcell 240i CO2 Incubator
(6) Copper half shelves
Configuration and Setup (per manufacturer):
Capacity: 238L (~8.36cu.ft.) for Single (~475L total)
Interior Dimensions (WxDxH) for Single: 607 x 583 x 670mm (23.9 x 22.9 x 26.3in)
Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH) for Single: 740 x 834 x 934mm (29.1 x 32.8 x 36.8in)
Temperature Range: Room Temperature +3 to +55C (37.4F to 131F) Ambient: 18C to 33C (64.4F to 91.4F)
Gas options equipped: Co2
Shelves: 6 Copper half shelves
CO2 range: 0% to 20%
O2 range: 1% to 21%
Constant Humidity at 37C (High-humidity mode/ Low-Humidity mode): ~93% rH/~90% rH
The Thermo HERAcell 240i Double CO2 Incubator is a laboratory device for preparing and cultivating cell and tissue cultures.
The device allows for quick and accurate control of temperature, CO2 content, O2/N2 content, and increased relative humidity for the simulation of special physiological ambient conditions.
The video gives an overview of the Thermo HERAcell 240i Double CO2 Incubator, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.