- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Thermo Scientific
- Product Code: 44370
Here is a Thermo HERAcell 150i Double CO2 Incubator
New single 150i Incubator costs about $11K, dual stack is around $20K new.
This Thermo HERAcell 150i Double CO2 Incubator is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
**OXIDATION OF COPPER COMPONENTS**
When exposed to heat and humid air, the copper material of the interior container will oxidize.
This results in a discoloration of the copper components during the test run for checking the device functions.
Do not remove the oxide layer during routine cleaning as the antimicrobial effect of the copper material is based on it.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo HERAcell 150i Double CO2 Incubator passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Power On: PASSED
Touch Screen Display Functions: PASSED
Autostart Functions: PASSED
Water Level Sensor: PASSED
Temp. Sensor Calibration + Accuracy: PASSED (Tested with Calibrated Equipment)
CO2 Sensor Calibration + Accuracy: PASSED (Tested with Calibrated Equipment)
48-Hour Cycle Testing: PASSED
Max Temp Test (55C): PASSED
System consists of:
(2) Thermo HERAcell 150i CO2 Single Incubator 51026283
Standard power cords.
Configuration and Setup
Capacity: 150L (5.3 cu.ft.) each, 300L total
Interior Dimensions, each (WxDxH): 18.5 x 20.9 x 23.9in (470 x 530 x 607mm)
Exterior Dimensions, each (WxDxH): 25.1 x 30.8 x 34.1in (637 x 782 x 867mm)
Temperature Range: 3-55C, Ambient: 18-33C
CO2 range: 0% to 20%
Constant Humidity 95C +/- 3C
The video gives an overview of the Thermo HERAcell 150i Double CO2 Incubator, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.