- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Haake
- Product Code: 31139
Here is a Thermo Haake 18110277 Chiller Circulator 56116533 Unit2
This Thermo Haake 18110277 Chiller Circulator is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo Haake 18110277 Chiller Circulator passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested Power up: PASSED
Tested Control Panel: PASSED
Tested Pump: PASSED
Tested Cooling to -10C: PASSED
Tested Heating: PASSED
System consists of:
Thermo Haake 18110277 Chiller Circulator 56116533
Standard power cord
Configuration and Setup:
Technical specifications (ambient temperature 20C)
-Working temperature range -10 to 90C
-Temperature control constancy at 20C < +/- 0.1C
-Range of temperature limit switch 20 to 95C
-Heater capacity: 230V 800 W, 115V 800 W
-Cooling capacity 115 V: at 20C, 240 W at 5C 200 W; 230 V: at 20C 265 W at 5C 215 W
-Compressor coolant R 134 a
-Bath volume 3 L
-Bath opening/depth 130x100/100 mm
-Pump capacity, pressure, max. 0.32 bar
-Pump capacity, flow rate, max. 12 l/min
-Noise level at 1 m in front of the unit <63 dB(A)
-Mains requirements 95 to 132 V/ 60 Hz 95 to 125 V/ 50Hz 198 to 253 V/ 50 Hz
-Power consumption 1,200 W
-Ambient operating humidity Relative humidity maximum 80% at 31C; maximum 50% at 40C
-Ambient operating temperature 4 to 40C
-Ambient operating pressure Maximum altitude of 2,000 m
-Dimensions (H x W x D) 480 x 220 x 420 mm
-Weight 28 kg
The video gives an overview of the Thermo Haake 18110277 Chiller Circulator, and also performs functionality.
1 Parcel - 75lbs
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.