- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Thermo Scientific
- Product Code: 24541
Here is a Thermo / Epredia Excelsior AS Tissue Processor
Currently sold under Epredia brand
This Thermo Excelsior AS Tissue Processor is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo Excelsior AS Tissue Processor passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested powered on: PASSED
Tested battery backup: PASSED
Tested chamber lid sensor: PASSED
Tested chamber downdraft: PASSED
Tested chamber heaters: PASSED
Tested chamber level sensors: PASSED
Tested wax heaters: PASSED
Tested front door sensor: PASSED
Tested touchscreen: PASSED
Performed reagent fill and discard processes: PASSED
Performed Inspect reagents process: PASSED
Performed test run using DI water: PASSED
System consists of:
Thermo Excelsior AS Tissue Processor A82300001
Any consumables or containers seen in the photos or video are not included.
Configuration and Setup:
Capacity: Process 222 cassettes simultaneously, Optional Acc. allows up to 300.
Dimensions(WxDxH): 28 x 23 x 54in (710 x 580 x 1370mm)
Weight: 363lbs empty
Power: 120-240VAC 50/60Hz
Touch-screen user interface and intelligent, intuitive software
Downdraft ventilation minimizes user exposure to harmful vapors
Reaction chamber with three fill levels allows reduced processing times
Additional filters provide enhanced fume control
USB connectivity for efficient data management
Easy-access wax tank and unique waste wax discard solution
Up to 222 cassettes can be processed at a time. Optional accessories allow up to 300(not included)
Starting at the front of Thermo Excelsior AS Tissue Processor, show screen and start test run.
Show chamber filling, then move down to interior of unit showing serial tag.
Walk around of the Thermo Excelsior AS Tissue Processor showing exterior and connections on the rear, returning to front to show test progress.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.