- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Thermo
- Product Code: 32301
Here is a Thermo Cytomat Microplate Hotel 51021435 Pred 10 Unit3
Current model is Cytomat 10
This Thermo Cytomat Microplate Hotel is in good working order.
This Cytomat Microplate Hotel does not have an external transfer station position installed or included. Referring to the arm in the back. Would work with a 4 Axis robotic arm or as replacement if your cytomat failed.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo Cytomat Microplate Hotel passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power on/off sequence: PASSED
Tested connection to software: PASSED
Tested software control: PASSED
Tested carousel rotation: PASSED
Tested plate shuttle function: PASSED
Tested plate detection sensor: PASSED
System consists of:
Thermo Cytomat Microplate Hotel
(2) 21-position (Pitch-23) stacks
15-position (Pitch-33) stacks
(6) 7-position (Pitch-69) stacks
Computer running Cytomat Teaching Software
Bracket for attaching optional transfer station (transfer station not included)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Ambient Hotel Storage
Number of Stacks: 9 (2) 21-position (Pitch-23) stacks, (1) 15-position (Pitch-33) stacks, (6) 7-position (Pitch-69) stacks
Built in Plate Shuffle System
Plate detection sensor on shuffle system to prevent the double loading of the handler
Dimensions: Width: 620 mm, Height: 880 mm, Depth: 650 mm
The video gives an overview of the Thermo Cytomat Microplate Hotel, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.