- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Thermo Electron
- Product Code: 44892
Here is a Thermo CryoMed 7452 Controlled-Rate Freezer -180C Pred TSCM34PA Unit5
PM'ed thru 04/2023
New costs over $28,000
Please see comparison chart to the newer TCMA34PA. It appears very similar in size and temp range with updated controls.
This Thermo CryoMed 7452 Controlled-Rate Freezer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo CryoMed 7452 Controlled-Rate Freezer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power: PASSED
Tested door lock: PASSED
Tested printer: PASSED
Tested control display: PASSED
Tested solenoid for liquid nitrogen at 22 PSI: PASSED
Tested temperature probe: PASSED
System consists of:
Thermo Electron 7452 CryoMed Nitrogen Freezer
Please note: Sample sensors and Racks Not Included. Sample probe is around $630 and simple sample racks are around $750 from Thermo
Configuration and Setup:
Capacity: 1.2 cu. ft. (34L)
Temperature Range: +50 to -180C (122F to -292F)
Dimensions (WxHxD) Exterior: 37.7 x 21.2 x 20.4in (95.8 x 53.8 x 51.8cm)
Dimensions (WxHxD) Interior: 13 x 12 x 13in (33 x 30.5 x 33cm)
Power Requirements: 120V 12A 60Hz
Control panel allows for programming of user specific profiles.
Printer provides visual record of profile run including any errors that might have occurred.
Cabinet Material: Stainless steel with powder-coat paint finish
Description: Non-IVF Model
Weight: 97.5 kg (215 lbs)
The video gives an overview of the Thermo CryoMed 7452 Controlled-Rate Freezer, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.