- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Life Technologies
- Product Code: 15691
Here is a Thermo Attune NxT Autosampler
Made in 2017
Made by Life Technologies, now branded by Thermo Scientific.
This Thermo Attune NxT Autosampler is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo Attune NxT Autosampler passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Self-Test Protocol: PASSED
Calibration Protocol: PASSED
Run Priming and rinsing commands: PASSED
Pulled Sample from 96 well plate: PASSED
The testing performed on this Thermo Attune NxT Autosampler test the function of the electronics, sample pump, valve, fluidics, microplate stage,
sample probe and robotic arm. Due to this testing you can purchase with confidenc knowing this Thermo Attune NxT Autosampler is ready to go.
"Ready to go" means this item is in stock as described below and is already tested as described above so there is little to no lead time. You do
not have to wait for us to source the equipment because we already own it and are ready to pack and ship.
Was tested using Attune Cytometric software ver2.1 connected to an Attune NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer (software, computer and cytometer not included with purchase).
System consists of:
Thermo Attune NxT Gen Autosampler
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
For use with Attune Nxt Flow Cytometer
Number of Samples: (4) 96-well plates or (1) 384-well plate (standard and deep well depth)
Injection: <45 minutes for 96-well plate, using high-throughput mode; <70 minutes for 96-well plate, using standard mode, 2 wash cycles; <260 minutes for 384-well plate, using standard mode, 2 wash cycles
Volume: 800mL per container
Inject Method: on-board fluidics
Sample Storage/Temp Control: Yes/No
We will give a general overview of the Thermo Attune NxT Autosampler.
We will show the Thermo Attune NxT Autosampler powered on and give a close up view of the front display, plate loading tray and fluidics storage area.
Then we give a walk around of the Thermo Attune NxT Autosampler, showing all angles as well as rear connections and ports.
You will also see model tag. We then conclude the video with another shot of the front of the entire Thermo Attune NxT Autosampler.
We show the Thermo Attune NxT Autosampler performing the units calibration protocol.
(software, computer and cytometer not included with purchase)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.