- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: ABI
- Product Code: 29817
Here is a Thermo ABI ViiA 7 Real-Time PCR
Made by Applied Biosystems, now branded by Thermo Scientific
Made in 2013
This Thermo ABI ViiA 7 Real-Time PCR system is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo ABI ViiA 7 Real-Time PCR system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Power on: PASSED
Touch Screen: PASSED
Tray test: PASSED
Door test: PASSED
Block clamp: PASSED
Optics power supply: PASSED
Optics lamp: PASSED
Optics fan: PASSED
Optics Emission: PASSED
Optics Excitation: PASSED
Heated Cover: PASSED
Thermal block: PASSED
System consists of:
Applied Biosystems Viia 7 Real Time PCR
384 Heat block
384 tray holder
Dell Latitude i5 running QuantStudio Real-Time PCR software ver1.3
Standard power cord
Configuration and Setup:
Run Time: ~35 min for 384-well, ~30 min for 0.2 mL 96-well and 0.1 mL Fast 96-well (using Applied Biosystems Fast Master Mix)
Excitation/Detection Wavelengths: 6 excitation (450–670 nm), 6 emission (500–720 nm)
Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.5C, within 30 sec of reaching temperature set point
Supported Applications: Standard curve, Comparative Ct , Genotyping, Presence/Absence, HRM, Melt curve
The video gives an overview of the Thermo ABI ViiA 7 Real-Time PCR system, and also performs functionality.
Getting Started Guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Abta31cmaN0RRpWO0WtH27_okc2ztPTx/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.