- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: ABI
- Product Code: 41992
Here is a Thermo ABI QuantStudio DX Real-Time PCR 4470660
Made by ABI (P/N 4470660), now branded by Thermo Scientific (P/N 4480299)
Sold new for $110,000,00
This Thermo ABI QuantStudio DX Real-Time PCR instrument is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo ABI QuantStudio DX Real-Time PCR instrument passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Power on: PASSED
Touch Screen: PASSED
Tray test: PASSED
Door test: PASSED
Block clamp: PASSED
Optics power supply: PASSED
Optics lamp: PASSED
Optics fan: PASSED
Optics Emission: PASSED
Optics Excitation: PASSED
Heated Cover: PASSED
Thermal block: PASSED
System consists of:
ABI QuantStudio DX Real-Time PCR 4470660
TaquMan Array Card Block
Array Card & 384 Well Heated Cover
Array Card Adapter
Standard power cord.
We have other compatable PCR block sets on hand including Fast 96 Well Plate, TaqMan Array card, and 384 Well Plate.
Configuration and Setup:
Block Format: Interchangeable
Format: 96-well plate
Temperature Range: 4-100C
Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.5C
Dimensions: 53.3 cm (21 in) (W) x 63.5 cm (25 in) (D) x 64.5 cm (25.4 in) (H)
Excitation filter: 470 ± 15 nm, 520 ± 10 nm, 550 ± 10 nm, 580 ± 10 nm, 640 ± 10 nm, 662 ± 10 nm
Emission filter: 520 ± 15 nm, 558 ± 12 nm, 586 ± 10 nm, 623 ± 14 nm, 682 ± 14 nm, 711 ± 12 nm
Channel 1: FAM, SYBR, SYTO 9, MeltDoctor, fluorescein, PTS dye
Channel 2: VIC, JOE, TET, HEX
Channel 3: TAMRA, NED, BODIPY TMR-X, ABY
Channel 4: ROX, Texas Red, JUN
Channel 5: LIZ, Cy5, Mustang Purple
Channel 6: Cy5.5, Alexa Fluor
The video gives an overview of the Thermo ABI QuantStudio DX Real-Time PCR instrument, and also performs functionality.
Manual: provided with purchase
Self Diagnostic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OHOMlIdsRR0j7iJeeO070CRwvynr2H9l/view?usp=sharing
Tests Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14PeCg9VRrlEorQemsmMPbNUmH-GJly1z/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.