- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: ABI
- Product Code: 43250
Here is a Thermo ABI Attune 4 Laser / 14 Color NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer AFC2 w/ Autosampler and EFS1
New one is around $190,000.00
Get it under service agreement with thermo and you will likely end up paying less than 40% vs buying it new. Buying Service agreement will give you a one year warranty and manufacturers support.
Made by ABI, brand of Thermo Scientific
Made in 2018
This Thermo ABI Attune NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Thermo ABI Attune NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Startup and Initialization: PASSED
Connected to Software: PASSED
Ran fluidics priming and startup sequences: PASSED
Ran several cleaning cycles (long clean, flow cell clean, etc.): PASSED
Tested functionality of Auto Sampler: PASSED
Performed baseline test with Attune Performance beads: PASSED
Performed performance check with Attune Performance beads: PASSED
System consists of:
Thermo ABI Attune NxT Flow Cytometer
Attune NxT Autosampler
Attune NxT Extended Fluid System EFS1 (w/ hoses, cable & umbilicals for Fluid Tray)
Desktop PC running Attune NxT Software v4.2 (w/License dongle, monitor, mouse and keyboard)
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
(4) Laser: 405nm Violet, 488nm Blue, 561nm Yellow, 637nm Red
(14) Colors Simultaneously
Channel Filters: (Violet) 450/40, 522/50, 610/20, 660/20, 710/50, 780/60 (Blue) 530/30, 695/40 (Yellow) 585/16, 620/15, 780/60 (Red) 670/14, 720/30, 780/60
Flow Rate: 12.5 to 1,000 uL/min
Data Acquisition Speed: up to 35,000 events/second with 34 parameters, based on a 10% coincidence rate per poisson statistics
Maximum Electronic Speed: 65,000 events/second with all parameters
No-wash, no-lyse sample preparation workflow
Cycle time: 20-40 min for tube
Attune NxT Autosampler is compatible with many different plate formats, including 96-well, 384-well, and deep-well plates
<42 min for 96-well plate
<180 min for 384-well plate
The video gives an overview of the Thermo ABI Attune NxT Acoustic Focusing Cytometer, and also performs functionality.
Software Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/102FGWG0MltdqNsLrk25j5nMVQDlZymxR/view?usp=sharing
Autosampler Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yxbSYvLV8JSZp5YJM1hHr-fnerTmkSHt/view?usp=sharing
Fluid Supply Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zp7n1pANIMpa7dG6kVHJYWqTZCjC2Vr7/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.