- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Teledyne Isco
- Product Code: 51267
- Condition: Pre-Owned
Here is a Teledyne CombiFlash RF+ UV Flash Chromatography System Pred Lumen Unit10
CombiFlash Rf+ Lumen
This Teledyne CombiFlash RF+ UV Flash Chromatography system is in good working condition.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
The testing we performed:
The Teledyne CombiFlash RF+ UV Flash Chromatography system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested Power On and Initialization: PASSED
Tested Touchscreen Calibration: PASSED
Tested Prime Function: PASSED
Tested Column Detection: PASSED
Tested Arm Movement: PASSED
Tested RFID Rack Detection: PASSED
Tested Source/Waste Level Sensing: PASSED
Performed Gradient Test: PASSED
UV Detection of Sodium Iodide: PASSED
The testing performed on this Teledyne CombiFlash RF+ UV Flash Chromatography system noted above confirms that this item is operating as designed from start to finish.
With this testing, you can purchase this Teledyne CombiFlash RF+ UV Flash Chromatography system with confidence it is ready to go.
"Ready to go" means this item is in stock as described below and is already tested as described above, so there is little to no lead time before shipping.
You will not have to wait for us to source the equipment because we have it tested and available for shipping.
The system consists of:
Teledyne CombiFlash Rf +
Intake Hoses w/ Caps and Weighted Filters (Qty: 4)
Set of Waste Hoses
Column Bypass Tube
Standard Power Cord
*Note, Glassware, test tubes, and column not included*
You can purchase different size racks from Teledyne for around $253.00 or if we have them in stock they can be swapped out.
Configuration and Setup:
Number of solvents: binary gradient with any two of four solvents; a third solvent can be used to add modifier at a fixed percentage
Flow rate: 1-200 mL/min
Flow rate accuracy: +/- 5 % (5-200 mL/min)
Max pressure: 200 psi, 13.8 bar (column dependent)
Pressure accuracy: 5 % of full scale
UV detection: variable UV: 200-400 nm
Wavelength accuracy: +/- 5 nm
Dimensions (L x W x H): 61 x 36 x 43 cm (24 x 14 x 17 in)
Weight: 24.5 kg (53 lbs)
Power requirements: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 2A max
The video below gives an overview of the Teledyne CombiFlash RF+ UV Flash Chromatography system, and also demonstrates its functionality.
Quick Start Guide: Teledyne CombiFlash RF+ UV Flash Chromatography
Manual: Teledyne CombiFlash RF+ UV Flash Chromatography
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Every instrument has unique packing and shipping needs. Few instruments can be safely shipped via Pacel, and most require the safety of a well-built crate.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.