- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Teledyne Isco
- Product Code: 25488
Here is a Teledyne CombiFlash RF200 Flash Chromatography System Unit12
CombiFlash Rf+ Lumen
This Teledyne CombiFlash RF200 Flash Chromatography system is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
The testing we performed:
The Teledyne CombiFlash RF200 Flash Chromatography system passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Tested power: PASSED
Tested touch screen: PASSED
Tested prime: PASSED
Tested column detection: PASSED
Tested UV detection of sodium iodide: PASSED
Tested arm movement: PASSED
Tested tube rack detection: PASSED
Tested waste/source level sensing: PASSED
Gradient test: PASSED
The testing performed on this Teledyne CombiFlash RF200 Flash Chromatography system noted above confirms that this item is operating as designed from start to finish.
With this testing, you can purchase with confidence this Teledyne CombiFlash RF200 Flash Chromatography system is ready to go.
"Ready to go" means this item is in stock as described below and is already tested as described above, so there is little to no lead time before shipping.
You will not have to wait for us to source the equipment because we have it tested and available for shipping.
The system consists of:
Teledyne Combiflash RF200 Flash Chromatography System
(4) Intake Hoses w/ Caps and Weighted Filters
Set of waste hoses
25x 150mm, 50ml rack
4-liter waste bottle cap
Column bypass tube
*Some accessories may not be exactly what is shown in pictures/videos but will function the same.*
Please note: glassware, test tubes and column are not included.
You can purchase different size racks from Teledyne for around $185.00
Configuration and Setup:
Channels: 2 channels
Flow Rate: 5 to 200 ml/min
Number of Solvents: 4 solvents
Detector Type: UV
Detection Wavelength: 200 to 360nm
First video shows Teledyne CombiFlash RF200 Flash Chromatography system and all tags and warranty stickers as well as the version of the software.
Second video shows a run being performed and the detector reading the results.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.