- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Teledyne Isco
- Product Code: 32113
Here is a Teledyne CombiFlash RF 200i Flash Chromatography System Pred Rf+ Lumen
CombiFlash Rf+ Lumen
This Teledyne CombiFlash RF 200i Flash Chromatography System is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
The testing we performed:
The Teledyne CombiFlash RF 200i Flash Chromatography System passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested Power On and Initialization: PASSED
Tested Touchscreen Calibration : PASSED
Tested Prime Function: PASSED
Tested Column Detection: PASSED
Tested UV Detection of Sodium Iodide: PASSED
Tested ELSD Detection: PASSED
Tested Arm Movement: PASSED
Tested RFID Rack Detection: PASSED
Tested Source/Waste Level Sensing: PASSED
Performed Gradient Test: PASSED
The testing performed on this Teledyne CombiFlash RF 200i Flash Chromatography System noted above confirms that this item is operating as designed from start to finish.
With this testing, you can confidently purchase this Teledyne CombiFlash RF 200i Flash Chromatography System is ready to go.
"Ready to go" means this item is in stock as described below and is already tested as described above, so there is little to no lead time before shipping.
You will not have to wait for us to source the equipment because it is tested and available for shipping.
The system consists of:
Teledyne Isco CombiFlash RF 200i
Standard power cable
(4) Solvent hoses w/ weighted filters
Set of waste hoses
18 x 150mm, 18ml rack
Column bypass tube
Please note: glassware, test tubes and column are not included.
Different size racks can be purchased by customers from Teledyne for around $253.00 each
Configuration and Setup:
Flow Rate: 1 to 200 ml/min
Number of Solvents: 4 solvents
Max Pressure: 200 psi
Detector Types: Variable UV and ELSD
Variable UV: 200-400nm
ELSD Threshold: 0-0.25v
The video starts with a front view of the Teledyne CombiFlash RF 200i Flash Chromatography System, and also performs functionality.
Quick Start Guide: Teledyne ISCO CombFlash Rf Quick Start.pdf - Google Drive
Manual: Teledyne ISCO CombiFlash RF User Manual.pdf - Google Drive
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.