- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Tecan
- Product Code: 44687
Here is a Tecan Freedom EVO-2 200 Liquid Handler w/ LiHa Span8, ROMA Gripper, PNP Tube Gripper Robot and high precision balance built into the deck..
This system is about $160,000 new. It has been tested and is functioning well.
It does not come with the software license dongle(license key), you will need to obtain it from Tecan. If you are placing system on the service agreement they will likely supply it as part of the service agreement and upgrade you to the newest version of Evoware. Tecan Evoware software newest version directly from Tecan costs around $11,000.00. We may also have version Evoware 2.7 licence dongles on hand, that we can include for $5800.00, they work on Windows 7 and possibly Windows 8.1 (need to confirm). Windows version only matters if you are connecting liquid handler computer to the network, many customers do not so this is almost always a non-issue.
We have priced system accordingly so you may purchase it and place it on the service agreement, while paying less than 40% vs new and still getting 1 year warranty/ongoing support from Tecan (or longer warranty if keeping system on the service agreement). You will save around $60,000-$80,000 possibly more vs buying it new.
Tecan will be happy to assist you! They will offer PM, validation, service agreements, etc.
- The Span 8 arm on the liquid handler allows for Tube to Tube and Plate to Plate transfers of volumes up to 1000 ul per transfer
- This is a fixed tip system that uses wash/flush cycles to prevent cross contamination of samples - The system is equipped with eight 1000ul syringe pumps
- The ROMA gripper arm on the liquid handler allows for plate transfers across the deck.
- The PnP Tube gripper arm allows for tube transfers across the deck
- The system has a barcode reader for sample tracking
- The system has a Branson 1510 sonicator position in the deck
- The system has a Mettler Toledo scale position
- The sonicator and scale are used for sample transfer verification.
- The system has an air powered tube gripper to cap and uncap sample tubes
- The system will be correctly packed for safe shipping domestically or internationally
This system is set up to process samples from test tubes and move them into microplates
The sonicator, decapper, balance, and barcode reader that have been added to this system allows for hands free transfer verification and sample tracking of test tube samples
The readability of the balance is 0.0001grams which allows for verification of transfers to 0.1 micro liter resolution accuracy
The addition of the sonicator allows for on deck sample disruption without the need of stopping a method
This Tecan Freedom EVO-2 200 Liquid Handler is in good working order and good cosmetic condition.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Tecan Freedom EVO-2 200 Liquid Handler passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Communication with software: PASSED
Aspiration and dispense: PASSED
Labware transfer using ROMA: PASSED
Tube transfer using PNP: PASSED
Tube gripper: PASSED
Tube capping: PASSED
Scale accuracy within 2% while weighing: PASSED
Sonicator function: PASSED
Barcode reading: PASSED
This Tecan Freedom EVO-2 200 Liquid Handler has been run through methods designed to utilize and verify all features' proper function and to exercise all moving parts.
After verifying all systems are good, we thoroughly clean and lubricate the system to prep for the demonstration video shown in the listing.
You can buy confidently knowing this Tecan Freedom EVO-2 200 Liquid Handler is ready to go due to this work.
System consists of:
Tecan Freedom Evo-2 200 Liquid Handler
ROMA plate robot arm
LIHA pipetting arm with fixed tips
PNP tube robot arm
Tube gripper (air powered)
Mettler Toledo WXS204S tube scale (last calibrated 3/28/22)
Branson 1510 sonicator
Datalogic barcode scanner
Fixed tip wash station
3-position plate carrier (Qty. 2)
24-position tube block for 14mm dia vials (Qty. 9)
24-position cap rack
24-position tube rack for sonicator
28-position back board rack
500 pack of weighing paper ( .5g per sheet)
Computer with EVOware software and licence dongle, monitor, keyboard, mouse
- You can purchase newest version from the manufacturer
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arms: LiHa Span8, ROMA Gripper, PNP Tube Robot
Volume: 1 to 1000ul for all channels on Span-8
Tip Type: fixed (1000uL capacity)
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
Mettler Toledo WXS204S Balance
Maximum Capacity: 220g
Maximum Capacity (Fine Range): 78g
Linearity: +/- 0.25mg
The video gives an overview of the Tecan Freedom EVO-2 200 Liquid Handler, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*XL* Xtra Long
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.