- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Tecan
- Product Code: 44103
Here is a Tecan Freedom EVO-2 150 Liquid Handler w/ Span-8, MCA-96
- This system is equipped with a 96 multichannel head (MCA96) that allows for a liquid transfer up to 200ul
- This system is equipped with a 8 channel LiHa arm with low volume adjustable DMSO resistant fixed tips that allow for a liquid transfer up to 50ul
- This system is equipped with eight 50ul syringe pumps
- This system is able to perform tube to plate transfers
- This system is able to perform Plate to Plate transfers
- This system is able to perform Reservoir to Plate transfers
- This is a fixed tip system that uses a rinsing/flushing to prevent cross-contamination
- This system will be correctly packed for safe shipping either domestically and internationally
This Tecan Freedom EVO-2 150 Liquid Handler is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Tecan Freedom EVO-2 150 Liquid Handler passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Software communication: PASSED
Initialization and homing: PASSED
Aspiration and dispense using MCA 96: PASSED
Aspiration and dispense using LiHa: PASSED
LiHa liquid level detection: PASSED
Fast wash/syringe pumps rinsing cycles: PASSED
Random movement and range test: PASSED
System consists of:
Tecan EVO-2 150 Liquid Handler
MCA 96 head
Span 8 with fixed tips and low volume pinch valves
(3) 3 position flat plate carriers
Computer with EVOware software and Evoware Dongle
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): Span-8, MCA 96 Head
Channels: 8, 96
Volume: Fixed Span-8 50ul MCA96 1 to 200ul
Disposable Tips: MCA96- 10, 50, and 200 can be used
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
The video gives a general overview of the Tecan Freedom EVO-2 150 Liquid Handler with a functionality demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LO* Long Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.