- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Tecan
- Product Code: 42265
Here is a Tecan Freedom EVO-2 100 Liquid Handler w/ LiHa Span8, Roma Gripper Unit2
If you need extended warranty and would like to place instrument on the service agreement, we might be able to offer you with a full service agreement/installation and along with latest evoware software.
- The Span 8 arm on the liquid handler allows for Tube to Tube and Plate to Plate transfers of volumes up to 1000 ul per transfer
- This is a disposable tip system to prevent cross contamination of samples
- The RoMa plate gripper allows for labware to be moved around the deck
This Tecan Freedom EVO-2 100 Liquid Handler is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Tecan Freedom EVO-2 100 Liquid Handler passed all tests:
Communication with software: PASSED
X range Y range determination: PASSED
Motion test: PASSED
Aspiration and dispense: PASSED
Labware transfer using RoMa: PASSED
System consists of:
Tecan Freedom Evo-2 100 liquid handling system
LiHa Span-8 with fixed tips
3-position plate carrier
3-position trough carrier
2-position tip carrier with waste
Computer running EVOware software ver2.7 (Does not include software dongle)
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): LiHa Span-8, Roma Gripper
Volume: up to 1000ul
Disposable Tips: 20, 200 or 1000ul can be used
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
The video gives an overview of the Tecan Freedom EVO-2 100 Liquid Handler, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LA* Large Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.