- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Tecan
- Product Code: 43480
Here is a Tecan Freedom EVO 150 LIHA ILLUMINA Liquid Handler w/ Span8, ROMA Gripper
If you need extended warranty and would like to place instrument on the service agreement, we might be able to offer you with a full service agreement/installation and along with latest evoware software. We will work with both Tecan and 3rd party service providers that will be able to offer yearly PMs and assay development.
We may also add other accessories such as carriers, heat/chillers, shakes, etc.
- This system is equipped with a 8 channel LiHa arm with disposable tip adapters that allow liquid transfers up to 1000ul
- This system is equipped with eight 1000ul syringe pumps
- This system is able to perform plate to plate transfers
- This system is able to perform tube to plate transfers
- This system is able to perform reservoir to plate transfers
- The ROMA gripper allows labware to be transferred across the deck
- This system uses disposable tips to prevent cross contamination but also has a wash method
- This system will be correctly packed for safe shipping either domestically or internationally
This Tecan Freedom EVO 150 LIHA ILLUMINA Liquid Handler is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Tecan Freedom EVO 150 LIHA ILLUMINA Liquid Handler passed all tests:
Tested communication with software: PASSED
Tested system initialization: PASSED
Tested LiHa aspiration: PASSED
Tested LiHa dispense: PASSED
Tested Roma plate transfer: PASSED
Random movement test: PASSED
Range movement test: PASSED
System consists of:
Tecan Freedom EVO 150 LIHA ILLUMINA Liquid Handler
Span-8 disposable tip arm
ROMA Plate gripper arm
4-position plate carrier
4-position flat plate carrier
2-position tip carrier with attached waste chute
Computer with EVOware Software (DOES NOT INCLUDE SOFTWARE LICENSE DONGLE)
Communication and power cables
Please let us know, we maybe able to assist you with getting the dongle from Tecan if you decide to place this machine on the service agreement.
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): LiHa, ROMA Gripper
Volume: 1 to 1000ul for all channels on LiHa
Disposable tips, Volumes: 50, 200, or 1000ul can be used
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
Dimensions: 87 x 145 x 78 (cm) (H x W x D)
Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 HZ
The video gives a general overview of the Tecan Freedom EVO 150 LIHA ILLUMINA Liquid Handler with a functionality demonstration.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LO* Long Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.