- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Tecan
- Product Code: 25765-1
Here is a Tecan EVO 150 Liquid Handler w/ Span8 and Gripper
This item is a Tecan EVO 150 liquid handler and is controlled with Tecan Evoware Software
This is a standard Tecan EVO liquid handler branded by Abbott
Made in 2019
- The Span 8 arm on the liquid handler allows for Tube to Tube and Plate to Plate transfers of volumes up to 1000 ul per transfer.
- This is a disposable tip system to prevent cross contamination of samples
- The ROMA gripper arm on the liquid handler allows for plate transfers around the deck.
- The POSID 3 system allows for sample tracking capability
- The added heated and chilled positions allow for temp control of samples while being prepared for testing
This Tecan EVO 150 Liquid Handler is in good working order.
Testing we performed:
The Tecan EVO 150 Liquid Handler passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Aspiration/ Dispense: PASSED
Gripper arm labware transfer: PASSED
System consists of:
Tecan Evo 150 Liquid Handler
Span-8 disposable tip arm
ROMA Plate gripper arm
PosID 3 barcode reader
(6) 12-position test tube carriers
(2) 3-position plate carrier
(1) 3-position tip carrier
(1) 2-position plate carrier with tip waste
(1) 3-position reagent carrier
Computer running Windows 10 Pro with Freedom EVOware software
Communication and power cables
Configuration and Setup:
Robotic Arm(s): Span-8 arm and Roma gripper arm
Volume: 1 to 1000ul for all channels on SPAN-8
Disposable tips, Volumes: 200 or 1000ul can be used
Application: liquid handling and sample preparation
This Tecan EVO 150 Liquid Handler allows for reservoir to plate, plate to plate, test tube to plate transfers and serial dilutions.
Whenever applicable the video demonstrates the operation of all liquid handling arms by conducting liquid transfer, grippers by performing microplate or vial transfers, and showing the operation of other installed options.
The video below is provided to demonstrate the instrument’s functionality and condition.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*LO* Long Crate
OB Packed Weight - 700lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.