- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Tecan
- Product Code: 44118
Here is a Tecan D300e Microplate Dispenser Unit2
Made by HP, now branded by Tecan
This Tecan D300e Microplate Dispenser is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Tecan D300e Microplate Dispenser passed all test and was found to be fully functional:
Start-up & Initialization: PASSED
Communication with software: PASSED
Cassette check: PASSED
A1 Alignment: PASSED
Dispensing with Shaking: PASSED
System consists of:
Tecan D300e Microplate Dispenser
Computer running applicable software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Compatible Labware: 12 – 1536 well plates
Dispensing Volume: 11pl-10ul
Number of Dispensing Liquids: up to 8
Number of Dispensing Channels: 4 or 8
Dispenses DMSO solvent or water containing surfactant with or without small molecule compounds or biomolecule(s).
The Tecan D300e Microplate Dispenser utilizes cassettes with integrated dispensing heads that are available in 2 sizes:
D4+, 4 Wells, 1nL to 10uL or T8+, 8 Well, 11pL to 10uL
Proteomics/biopharmaceutical drug discovery
Small molecule drug discovery
The video gives an overview of the Tecan D300e Microplate Dispenser, and also performs functionality.
Datasheet: Tecan D300e Microplate Dispenser
Brochure: Tecan D300e Microplate Dispenser
Manual: Tecan D300e Microplate Dispenser
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.