- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Sympa-TEC
- Product Code: 15424
Here is a Sympa-TEC SUCELL Disperser for HELOS Particle Size Analyzer
We have (2) of the Sympa-TEC SUCELL Disperser. Each sold separately.
This Sympa-TEC SUCELL Disperser has good cosmetic condition.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Sympa-TEC SUCELL Disperser has not been tested as we do not have all the parts needed for proper testing.
SOLD AS IS / NO WARRANTY / NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS
System consists of:
Sympa-TEC SUCELL Disperser
Configuration and Setup:
Versatile and fully-automated wet dispersion unit for fine dispersed particle systems.
SUCELL is an automated wet dispersing unit for particle size analysis of all kinds of suspensions or stable emulsions in the size range of 0.1um to about 875um.
It operates in a closed loop and can be used with all sensors of the HELOS family.
Starting in a stainless steel basin which is equipped with an overflow and two level sensors, up to 400ml of suspension are homogenised by two speed controlled stirrers.
The suspension is pumped by a speed controlled silent drive peristaltic pump through a stainless steel flow-through cuvette back into the basin.
The dispersion can be improved by the addition of tensides and the built-in ultrasonication unit: 0 to 60W of output power can be adjusted by software control in 1% steps.
All functions like filling, degasing, ultrasonication, circulation, draining are defined and executed by the application software.
The operational parameters can be individually defined with respect to the application.
The cuvette can easily be removed and disassembled for cleaning purpose.
Cuvettes with two different path lengths with 4 or 2mm are available allowing for an optimum adaptation to the particle size and the concentration.
All functions such as filling, degasing, sonication, circulating, draining, the pumping speed and the speed of the stirrers can be set manually by the control panel at the front.
In the video we see both the Sympa-TEC SUCELL Dispersers as walking around and see all the connections and manufacturer tags.
We then see the cover open and the lens release as well as the stainless steal basin and front controller.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.