- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Spectradyne
- Product Code: 45177
Here is a Spectradyne nCS1 Liquid Nano Particle Analyzer
This Spectradyne nCS1 Nano Particle Analyzer has good cosmetic condition.
Please see exact photos and video below.
Testing we performed:
The Spectradyne nCS1 Nano Particle Analyzer is untested due to lack of software and consumables.
SOLD AS IS / NO WARRANTY / NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS, if you are able to supply the software and consumables we would be happy to test it for you.
System consists of:
Spectradyne nCS1 Nano Particle Analyzer Unit
(3) Waste Bottles
Vogue Air Pump
Bimba Stainless Air Filter
No Buffer Bottles
Configuration and Setup:
Microfluidic Resistive Pulse Sensing (MRPS) technology
Acceptable Particle Types: all materials (e.g. transparent/opaque, conducting/insulating, etc.)
Particle Size Range: 400nm to 2000nm
Sizing/Concentration Precision Sizing: <3%, Concentration <10% (particles/ml)
Measurable Concentration Range: 105 to 1012 particles/ml (sample dependent)
Sample Size Required: 3uL
Maximum Particle Detection Rate: ~ 10000 particles/sec (sample dependent)
Instrument Control Interface: USB to Windows computer
Data Analysis Software: Proprietary signal extraction method, real-time signal display, real-time concentration display, multiple filtering methods, multi-dimensional data display, PDF report export
Physical Characteristics: 13" W x 15" L (33 cm W x 38 cm L)
Electrical Standard: 120/220V, 50/60 Hz AC
The video gives an overview of the Spectradyne nCS1 Nano Particle Analyzer.
Quick Start Guide: Spectradyne nCS1 Nano Particle Analyzer
Manual: Spectradyne nCS1 Nano Particle Analyzer
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.