- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Sotax
- Product Code: 43017
Here is a Sotax CE 7smart Dissolution Testing w/ CP7 Pump, Fraction Collector
System new can cost up to $100,000
This Sotax CE 7smart Dissolution Testing system is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Sotax CE 7smart Dissolution Testing system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested Dissolution Testing Unit
Buttons & Function keys: PASSED
Method Creation: PASSED
Tested Bath heater & temperature probe accuracy: PASSED
Bath Circulation Pump: PASSED
Tested Piston Pump
Menu functions: PASSED
Verification of Pump functionality: PASSED
Tested Fraction Collector
Communicates with Dissolution unit: PASSED
Start, Step, and Reset buttons: PASSED
Dispensing of samples: PASSED
System consists of:
CE 7 Smart Dissolution Testing Unit
CP 7-35 Piston Pump
C 613 Fraction Collector
Cell holder Rack
(7) 22.6 mm diameter Cells
(7) Filter heads
(7) Cell holding devices
(7) Filter inserts
(7) Cell holding caps
All necessary power & communication cables
Fraction Collection Sample Bottles
Configuration and Setup:
Test Positions: 7
Water Bath Capacity: 8L
Temperature Range: +5C to 45C
Temperature Accuracy: +/-0.5C
Power: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz, +/-10%
Power Consumption: 1100 VA
Dimensions (WxDxH): 23.62" x 27.56" x 18.5" (60 x 70 x 47 cm)
Weight (approx.): 79.37 lbs (36 kg)
Noise Level: <70 db (A)
Flow-Through Cells for a Variety of Dosage Forms
The SOTAX CE 7smart is capable of employing the Flow-Through Method for many different dosage forms.
As the method evolved, new cells have been developed and optimized according to the dosage form.
The position of the sample can be addressed by the choice of the cell and its internal arrangement.
Possibilities include solutions for suspension and injectable introduction, powder and granule dissolution, drug eluting stents and implant positioning, and oils and fats associated with soft gelatin capsules and suppository testing.
Eight main cell types are available to accommodate most dosage forms
Includes hardware for: Tablet cell 22.6 mm
The video gives an overview of the Sotax CE 7smart Dissolution Testing system, and also performs functionality.
CE 7smart Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vfjMvEM4_5QBujTFRRatoPpzvVhnVslO/view?usp=sharing
CP Pump Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15PteOHzChTtt2-n0BpzVj3nbqUZN2_UT/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.