- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Solentim
- Product Code: 26486
Here is a Solentim Cell Metric CLD Imaging System w/ CM-Loader
New system sells for around $150,000.00
This Solentim Cell Metric Imaging System is in good physical condition with minor scuffs on the cover.
Please see exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Solentim Cell Metric Imaging System comes from a working environment
We are lacking software for it, so we were only able to power test it. If you are able to supply the software we would be happy to to get it tested for you and report back.
System consists of:
Solentim Cell Metric
Power Supply box
*Loader rack not included
Configuration and Setup:
Application: Cell Line Development
Plate Format: 96 or 384
Stacking and Incubating: YES
Barcode Reader: YES
Stacking/Storing Quantity: 10 plates
Dimensions: 19" x 19" x 26"
Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
The video gives an overview of the Solentim Cell Metric Imaging System .
Application Note: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NebQo7PneyPPviz_sHyT_RRLU4PT7M_1/view?usp=sharing
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 300lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.