- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Essen
- Product Code: 25152
Here is a Sartorius Essen IncuCyte ZOOM Cell Analyzer Pred SX5/S3/SX1
IncuCyte now branded by Sartorius
This Essen IncuCyte ZOOM Cell Analyzer is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Essen IncuCyte ZOOM Cell Analyzer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested power: PASSED
Tested communication with Software: PASSED
Tested initialization (Self Test): PASSED
Tested warm-up movement test: PASSED
Tested optics calibration: PASSED
Tested spatial calibration: PASSED
Tested fluorescence calibration: PASSED
Tested rainbow beads vessel scan: PASSED
System consists of:
Essen IncuCyte ZOOM Cell Analyzer
IncuCyte ZOOM Controller running ZOOM GUI software ver2015A (w/ monitor, keyboard, mouse)
10x/0.30 Plan Fluor Objective
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Imaging Specifications: Magnification 10x, Image Resolution 1.22 microns/pixel, Image Format 1392 x 1040 pixels, Field of View 1.70 x 1.27 mm
Filter Module: 4459 HD/Dual Color Filter Cube (High Definition Phase Contrast, Green and Red Fluorescence)
Capacity: holders for up to 6 multi-well plates (up to 384-well)
ZOOM Controller Version: 2015A, GUI Version: 2015A
Camera Type: Basler Scout 1400-30gm
The video gives an overview of the Essen IncuCyte ZOOM Cell Analyzer, and also performs functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.