- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Roper Scientific
- Product Code: 10095
Here is a Roper Scientific Photometric CoolSnap FX 1300x1030 Color and Mono Camera Similar to Cool SNAP HQ
This CoolSnap FX 1300x1030 Color and Mono Camera is tested and found to be fully functional.
We used power supply and PCI card from another CoolSnap HQ camera we have.
System consists of:
Photometrics CoolSNAP FX Camera.
Note: this listing is for camera only - PCI interface, cables and power supply are not included.
Configuration and Setup:
12VDC 8A Monochrome and Color thermo cooling camera.
1300x1030 imaging array.
6.7 x 6.7-µm pixels.
10-MHz and 20-MHz digitization.
Comparison to HQ Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5srQzgsa6uWHNRSEpRX3RCdWs/view?usp=sharing
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.