- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Roche
- Product Code: 28970
Here is a Roche LightCycler 480-II/96 PCR w/ Thermocycler 96 silber
This Roche LightCycler 480-II/96 PCR instrument is in good working order and has an excellent cosmetic condition.
A new OSRAM XBO R 100W/45 OFR bulb was installed on 1/18/22.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Roche LightCycler 480-II/96 PCR instrument passed all tests and found to be fully functional:
Powered on: PASSED
Connected to software: PASSED
Check Lamp Stability: PASSED
Check Camera and Filter: PASSED
Perform Measurement Excitation: PASSED
Check Filter Wheel Response Time: PASSED
Check Filter Dark Position: PASSED
Check Filter Motor Connection: PASSED
Check Flat Field Parameters: PASSED
Check Cover Marker Coordinates: PASSED
Check Hot Pixels: PASSED
Check Bias Value: PASSED
Check Noise: PASSED
Exchange Reference Channel: PASSED
Check Camera: PASSED
Check Cover Heater Temperature: PASSED
Blank plate run performed with no errors: PASSED
Cycler block stress test: PASSED
X and Y-axis calibration: PASSED (unit is less than 5% of allowable offset)
Excitation measurement and Detector alignment: PASSED
System consists of:
Roche LightCycler 480-II PCR
96 silber Thermal block cycler
96-well block cycler cover
Computer running LightCycler software v1.5
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Capacity: 96-Well Plate with installed 96-silber block
Temp Range: 37 - 95C
Accuracy: +/-0.2C of target temperature
96-well block: 4.8C/s
Dimensions (WxDxH): 57.4 x 58.8 x 49.7cm
96-well Silver Thermal Block
Excitation: Xenon reflector lamp
Luminous intensity: 10 uW/mm2
Wattage: 100 W
Lifetime: > 500 h
Detector: Cooled monochrome CCD camera.
Resolution: 1024 x 1344 pixel
Integration time: 10 ms to 10 s
Integration time selection: Dynamic or manual
Sensitivity: < 0.2 nmol/l fluorescein, typically 0.1 nmol/l
(20ul reaction volume)
Reproducibility: CV =< 0.15%
Crosstalk well-to-well: < 0.2% optically
< 0.02% with software correction
Filter Set of the LightCycler 480 II Instrument
Excitation wavelengths (nm) :
Bandpass Half Band Width (HBW)
Detection wavelengths (nm) :
Bandpass Half Band Width (HBW)
660nm 95nm(low pass)
The video starts with an overview of the Roche LightCycler 480-II/96 PCR instrument, shows power on, connection to software, the exterior condition, serial tags, and all connections.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
OB Packed Weight - 250lb
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.