- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Qiagen
- Product Code: 30767
Here is a Qiagen QIAcube HT DNA RNA Nucleic Acid Purification w/ VS04 Unit2
New Qiagen QIAcube HT instrument itself costs around $40K, system with VS04 Vacuum Station - up to $50K
This Qiagen QIAcube HT DNA RNA Nucleic Acid Purification system is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Qiagen QIAcube HT DNA RNA Nucleic Acid Purification system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested connection to software: PASSED
Tested VS04 vacuum station to power on and communication with software: PASSED
Ran motion test to confirm arms working: PASSED
Tested UV light: PASSED
Tested hood open sensor: PASSED
The testing performed on this Qiagen QIAcube HT DNA RNA Nucleic Acid Purification verifies the operation of all physical features including robotic axis servos and sensors, UV lighting and the included accessories.
Additionally these features operate without error during testing using the included software.
System consists of:
Qiagen QIAcube HT DNA RNA Nucleic Acid Purification
VS04 Vacuum Station
Channeling adapter, block and holder
(2) Tip holder block
Dell Latitude i5 running Qiagen HT Prep Manager software
Communication and power cables.
Configuration and Setup:
Channels: 8 pipetting channels (20 - 200ul)
Precision: 20 - 200ul; less than 4% coefficient of variation
Capacity: up to 96 samples in increments of 8 samples
Dimensions (WxHxD): QIAcube HT 540 x 450 x 630mm (21 x 18 x 25in), VS04 Vacuum Station 495 x 520 x 400mm (19 x 20 x 16in)
Weight: QIAcube HT instrument 44kg (97lb), VS04 Vacuum Station 19kg (42lb)
UV Lamp: preinstalled UV lamp for worktable decontamination
Table Capacity: 4 x SBS positions (127.76 x 85.48 mm), compatible with 96-well plates or tip racks 1 custom adapter for a reagent trough plate compatible to accept reagent troughs vacuum chamber with chambers for waste and elution
The Qiagen QIAcube HT DNA RNA Nucleic Acid Purification system enables automated mid- to high-throughput nucleic acid purification in 96-well format using silica membrane technology.
A variety of QIAcube HT Purification Kits lets users quickly and easily purify DNA, RNA and miRNA from almost any type of sample - including cells, tissues and stool samples, as well as from bacteria and viruses in animal samples.
Automated protocols and dedicated accessories and consumables increase reliability and convenience and save valuable time.
The video shows Qiagen QIAcube HT DNA RNA Nucleic Acid Purification system communicating with software and initializing.
Also, overview is given including connections and serial tags.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*ME* Medium Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.