- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Qiagen
- Product Code: 31913
Here is a Qiagen BioSprint 96 DNA/RNA Purification Pred KingFisher Flex
Made by ThermoFisher as model 710 (see the tag), rebranded by Qiagen as Biosprint 96
Current model is KingFisher Flex by Thermo Scientific
This Qiagen BioSprint 96 DNA/RNA Purification system is in good working order.
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The Qiagen BioSprint 96 DNA/RNA Purification system passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Magnet and heater block removed and inspected: PASSED
Dry run of blood-sample DNA extraction protocol: PASSED
The Dry run of the blood-sample DNA extraction protocol tests the operation of the Magnet stage, tip comb holder, shield plate arm, and Turntable.
The testing of this Qiagen BioSprint 96 DNA/RNA Purification system runs all of the functions and steps of operation verifying operation of all servos (axis).
This Qiagen BioSprint 96 DNA/RNA Purification system is ready to go.
System consists of:
Qiagen BioSprint 96 DNA/RNA Purification
Standard power cord.
Configuration and Setup:
For rapid and economical automated preparation of 196 samples using magnetic-particle technology
Purification of DNA from cells, tissues, blood, and plant material
Purification of viral DNA and RNA and bacterial DNA from veterinary samples
Purification of 6xHis- or Strep-tagged proteins
High-quality genomic DNA can be purified from up to 96 pre-lysed samples in just 20 minutes.
Plate Types: 96-well round-bottom microplates
Various reagent kits exist for the extraction of viral nucleic acids, microbial DNA, cell free and genomic DNA from animal samples, plant DNA, etc.
The Qiagen BioSprint 96 DNA/RNA Purification workstation provides a complete solution for high-throughput sample preparation.
Pre-lysed samples are loaded into the workstation, which then performs fully automated sample processing in a 96-well format.
The Qiagen BioSprint 96 DNA/RNA Purification system enables DNA purification from cells, tissues, blood, plant material, and veterinary samples, cleanup of DNA from amplification reactions, and purification of recombinant proteins.
The Qiagen BioSprint 96 DNA/RNA Purification system is ideally suited for routine high-throughput sample preparation and also for times when there is a sudden demand for high-throughput sample processing (for example, with genotyping projects).
High-quality genomic DNA can be purified from up to 96 pre-lysed samples in just 20 minutes, and the purification procedure is highly reproducible.
The video performs an overview of the Qiagen BioSprint 96 DNA/RNA Purification system, showing functionality.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected] or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.