- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: ProteinSimple
- Product Code: 29673
Here is a ProteinSimple iCE3 Protein Analyzer w/ Autosampler Unit2
Made in 2014
New one sold for around $85K
This ProteinSimple iCE3 Protein Analyzer is in good working order.
Will require software licence. The iCE3 CFR software ver5.0 costs around $5000
Please see the exact video and photos below.
Testing we performed:
The ProteinSimple iCE3 Protein Analyzer passed all tests and was found to be fully functional:
Tested the voltage control on the iCE by connecting a high voltage probe to the electrodes via leads to the meter set to DC voltage.
**Note: with the high voltage probe the meter is scaled down so that 1.50 volts are equal to 1,500 volts measured by the probe**
Tested voltage accuracy to better than 1% of set point: PASSED
Tested acquisition of a dark scan: PASSED
Tested acquisition of an empty One Image scan: PASSED
Tested acquisition of One Image scans with 2 custom slides: PASSED
Tested acquisition of One Image scan using stacked ND filters: PASSED
iCE valve mode switch test, observed flow through the valve: PASSED
The testing performed on this ProteinSimple iCE3 Protein Analyzer verifies proper operation of the electronics, detector, lamp, high voltage power supply and mode switch valve.
Due to this testing you can purchase with confidence knowing this ProteinSimple iCE3 Protein Analyzer is ready to go.
If any information leaves you with questions please contact us so we can get you answers.
Tested temperature control from 4-40C: PASSED
Ran "Needle calibration" procedure: PASSED
Ran "Sample injection" procedure: PASSED
Ran "Rinse" procedure: PASSED
Ran "Park" procedure: PASSED
System consists of:
ProteinSimple iCE3 Protein Analyzer
Standard power cords.
Please note: laptop and software are not included with the listing - they were used for testing purposes only.
Configuration and Setup:
Sample Volume/Run: 12-17uL
Typical Run Time: 10-15mins
Detection: UV absorption at 280nm
Focusing Voltage: 600 V/cm
Sample Delivery: 720 Autosampler or PrinCE Next Microinjector
This ProteinSimple iCE3 Protein Analyzer performs free solution isoelectric focusing in a capillary column and detects focused protein zones using a whole column UV absorption detector.
The video shows some of the testing of the ProteinSimple iCE3 Protein Analyzer (laptop and software not included) as well as its overview and condition.
This will ship via freight. Please contact us with your zip code to obtain shipping quote.
*SM* Small Crate
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Here we are showing you our standard packing process
1. All items are different, but they all follow the same principle when packaging.
2. Start with a well-constructed crate
A well-constructed crate would consist of 1/2” to 5/8” Plywood with framing. We generally purchase our crates from a third party who specializes in custom crates.
3. You always want the Instrument to not be directly on the wood deck of the crate. This is done by placing it on foam, inside of the crate. We use 2” 1.7 lb. density foam which works great. It provides cushioning and enough firmness to support the Instrument.
4. The next step is to make sure there is nothing on the deck of the Instrument and the Head/ Arm is secured. In some cases there will be multiple arms to secure but for this example there is only one. The reason for this is so there is no free movement during transit which could cause serious damage to the Instrument.
5. The next step is to make sure your Instrument is covered in either a pallet bag or shrink wrap so no dust or foreign object will get into the crate.
6. The next step is to secure the instrument inside the crate by bracing. We use a method of 2x4’s which have 1” foam shrink wrapped to them so no piece of wood touches the actual instrument.
7. Final step is to photograph everything inside the crate and then seal it with screws.
All equipment warranty request must have a support case opened within the 60-day Domestic USA and 30-day International warranty period.
To open a support case, please send an email to [email protected]com or call (508)974-4896.
Please provide your name, contact information, quotation/invoice number and a brief description of the issue that you are experiencing.
Phone and/or Email support will be provided prior to scheduling a return.
Please see the link below for our detailed warranty statement.
Customers must retain all original shipping materials during the warranty period.